Founded in 1978, TUNISIE CABLES is a leader in the production of cables in Tunisia. It has taken advantage from the technological support of Teleco Cavi Company, Spa (Siemens) and Prysmian.
TUNISIE CABLES employs a workforce of 500 people including engineers and highly skilled technicians, its turnover includes nearly 65% to export.
Leader in the cable industry, TUNISIE CABLES
has combined production capacity to technological expertise to meet the growing demands of markets, being as essential as industry and infrastructure.
To be a leading enterprise, TUNISIE CABLES
has established a quality assurance system, certified ISO 9001 version 2008
The range of products TUNISIE CABLES
focusing on diversity, all fully in accordance with the international standards IEC, including European standards, French NF, German VDE and British BS.
TUNISIE CABLES now offers a wide range :
- Electrical cables of low and medium voltage
- Cables for air connection
- Telephone Cables
- Cables for data transmission
- Power wires and cables
- Overhead distribution cables and instrumentation
- Cables for specific application
- Electrical wires for home use - Coaxial Cables - Other insulated wires and cables.